Those, who used to sleep like babies, know how to decorate their bedrooms right! This is an art, definitely, all about choosing the best colors, shades, tones of furniture and fabrics. Peaceful mind is probably everything needed for enjoying a balmy sleep and having sweet dreams.
Certainly, there are so many decorating styles available that selecting your personal idea seems probably impossible. However, this can be an amazingly exciting procedure, due to the experts recommendations. So, welcome to take inspiration from the rocket science of more sleep, relax or just sex
Top 6 Bedroom Colors To Get What You Actually Want
According to the latest surveys, there is a strong correlation between your bedroom color and the way you sleep or relax. Of course, you could hardly see much color either with your eyes closed or lights off. Nevertheless, this affects how you are going to sleep. Well, do you want to find out which bedroom d?cor is the best particularly for you? Yes, please!
- Blue bedrooms bring the best night s sleep, associated with calmness, like watching the water, blue sky, etc. The blue color also helps all of us to chill out before going to sleep and wake up absolutely happy.
- Yellow bedrooms relax our bodies and stimulate our nervous systems.
- Green bedrooms create a calm & positive vibe.
- Silver bedrooms mimic moonlight, and the brain feels that it is nighttime. But 21 % say they feel like exercising in their bedrooms!
- Caramel-colored bedrooms contribute to the most sex.
- Orange bedrooms create a stable atmosphere, relax muscles and even help to digest a large, late-evening meal.
Check out also our recent article dedicated to black bedroom furniture.
Discover a Black & White Bedroom: Smart Monochrome, Hollywood Glamour Or Anything Else?
- Every black and white bedroom photo demonstrates that this color scheme is trendy (1), sophisticated (2), and easy to make on your own (3). Indeed, no designer s coloring matching is required. All you need is to simply combine the materials & fabrics, textures & finishes, in order to bring your black and white bedroom ideas to life!
- Never be afraid of going black and white in your decor and interior design. You can t even imagine how great zebra magic works. Start planning what you exactly want for your bedroom. Maybe you will want a black table with a modern white chair.
- Black and white bedrooms can seem cold or unused at first sight. But eye-catching, bright-colored decorations will make your own look and feel warm & comfortable. Try pictures, vases, posters, and so more.
4. Lighter flooring, for example, a luxurious wool carpet, is a must-have for an elegant black and white bedroom. Similar texture lightens the whole space and softens the entire look.
5. Mirrored furniture in black & clear glass echoes adds that touch of Hollywood glamour.
6. As for the curtain decoration, it can provide a contrast to black & white monochrome. For example, why not paint 1 wall solid black and another solid white?
As you can see, black & white color scheme can be either of traditional style or one-of-a-kind touch. As the saying goes, The picture speaks one thousand words! All in all, there is no limit to perfection.