Cool art projects will become your joy and pride, while many of them are very easy to make with your own hands even if you are not gifted with any particular skills or lively imagination. There s always a way to refresh your interior decor.
The following cool art projects are perfect to make together with children. So why not arrange a creative family week-end? You have no idea how much energy and happiness it may bring to your household. Here are some cool art projects for teenagers and their parents.
Cool Interior decor With Coffee Grains
- To make this awesome coffee tree you need to prepare a cute pot, a stem (a dry branch, a pencil, knitting needle, thick wire, etc.), a ball for the crown (you can simply crumple some paper and wrap the ball with a piece of fabric), twine or ribbon to decorate the stem, coffee grains, glue and paint if you want to add some color accents to your tree.
- When working on your coffee tree, pay attention to the decor of a pot. The style of your project depends a lot on how creative your pot decoration will be.
- You don t have to make the crown round. It can be shaped as a heart, a square or any other shape to your liking. In this case you can take a cardboard instead of a paper ball and glue coffee grains to it. Use a wire for the stem, curving it in a fancy way.
Bright Valentine s Hearts In The Sun
Here is one brilliant and pretty simple idea to diversify cool art projects for kids. You are going to need some parchment paper, watercolors and beautiful satin ribbons to create this cute window decor. Cut out hearts of different sizes out of paper for baking, color them with bright colors and hang next to the window on a sunny side for the sun to reflect in them and brighten your mood.
Awesome Wall decor
When it comes to cool art projects to do at home, wall decor is one of the most problematic aspects. Certainly you can hang a picture or a photo in a frame but there are tons of more creative solutions. These textile plates are a simple and inexpensive idea of wall decor you can bring to life the coming week-end.
- You ll need tambours they use in embroidery to stretch material taut and various pieces of fabric, possibly leftovers from other projects. Any beautiful textile with interesting prints will do just fine. You may also create collages, adding leftovers from your needlework, everything you can find at home. Such plate is very easy to change for a new one, simply by changing textile.
- If you want to create a more delicate decor, use tambours of the same size, the same textile texture but different color hues and arrange the plates symmetrically. Silk looks very harmoniously in wooden tambours, which can be toned, using paints with a metal effect.
- The plates can be attached to a broad ribbon and hung vertically to decorate the space between adjacent windows or doors.
These were some cool art projects for your family to add a fresh note to your interior decor.